ST PETE ONLINE FARMERS MARKET
THE ST PETE ONLINE FARMERS MARKET IS CLOSED SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24TH DUE TO THE GRAND PRIX
ORDERING WILL RESUME SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25TH FOR PICK UP AT
AL LANG ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31ST
*****If you order from Little Pond, Life Farm, or Trailbale
they will still be having pickup at the Sunshine Center 10/24.****
ORDERING HOURS ARE SUNDAY NOON TO THURSDAY NOON
PICK UP HOURS ARE SATURDAY 9AM TO 11AM
Thank you to our generous community!
Through the troubles caused by Covid, many in our community have found themselves in desperate food situations. This past spring, the St Pete Online Farmers Market invited you, our online market customers to contribute fresh vegetables from farms to the clients of Daystar Homeless Services at 1150 28th St S. It was the idea of the former online manager at the Center, Bill Staunko.
$2,260 was raised from the customers of the online market and presented to Jane Walker, Executive Director of Daystar.
If you want to learn more about food and the very valuable efforts in providing fresh foods by Daystar, listen to this interview with Robin Clemmons, the farmer/composter at Daystar, on Facebook on the Best Served Podcast - Feeding More People.
Thank you again to all the good customers of the Online Market for your generosity!
Little Pond Farm is back!
You can order directly from their website here from 8 AM on Tuesdays to 9 AM on Thursdays, then pick up from them at Al Lang when you pick up your online order.
Time to put in your plants for the Fall! Want to grow your own herbs?
Check out Step by Step, Peach Pit, and 15th Street Farm for starter plants.
You can search by “producer” on the products page.
SNAP customer? Take advantage of the Fresh Access Bucks program sponsored by Feeding Florida and USDA to really stretch your food dollar (Florida grown fruits and vegetables).
Bring Your Bags (and Coolers)
We will repack your order into your reusable bags!
Just bring your bag with you to pick up and we'll pack it for you as we do our accuracy check. Don't have a bag? You can purchase one while placing the rest of your order. Just choose the "St Pete Saturday Morning Market" producer to view and purchase a bag.
We are also offering the purchase of paper bags. Starting July 18th customers will be required to have a reusable bag, or add a paper bag to their order for a nominal fee.
DON'T FORGET: New pick up hours are 9AM to 11AM to protect your products and our staff and volunteers.
USE SNAP INCENTIVES FOR FLORIDA GROWN FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
Get double your SNAP dollars!
HOW IT WORKS
The St Pete Online Market is a weekly opportunity to buy high quality food and farm-fresh produce, while supporting your local artisan food vendors.
To participate, you need to sign up. It's quick and easy!
- Place your order between Noon Sunday and Noon Thursday each week. The available products are only visible during the weekly ordering window.
- Pick up your order at Al Lang Stadium parking lot between 9:00 AM -11:00 AM on Saturday.
- You are not charged for your order immediately. We begin charging credit cards on the Friday before pick-up. If you have a discrepancy or problem, please let us know by 5:00 PM Saturday and we will credit your account.
- If you forget to pick up your order you will be charged. If we are kind enough to track you down and deliver it - you will be charged an extra $10.
- Debit/Credit card users will be billed to the card on file. Please ensure your registered address is the one associated with your credit card.
- SNAP users Please register as a Customer Type EBTSNAP and stop at the SNAP/Red Tent to get tokens and incentives at pickup.
WE ACCEPT SNAP! Unlimited match through
December 31st, for Florida Grown fruits and vegetables.
Are you a local farmer looking for an opportunity to reach out to our community? Register as a Producer and let us know what you are interested in selling through the Market.
Would you prefer to buy fresh healthy food from local farmers and food producers? Register as a Customer. Just want to stay informed about the Market? Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram.