ST. PETE ONLINE FARMERS MARKET
Choose Saturday Market or either location on Thursday
The St Pete Online Market is a weekly opportunity to buy high quality food and farm-fresh produce, while supporting your local artisan food vendors.
How It Works
To participate, you need to sign up. It's quick and easy!
- Place an order during a 2-day window each week.
- Ensure you desired pickup day and location are selected.
- The available products are only visible during the weekly ordering window.
- Then you pick up the order at the designated time and location.
- Pay for your order after you have picked it up. Debit/Credit card users will be billed to the card on file. SNAP users must present their card at pickup.
Pick Up Options
Saturday Morning Market
St. Pete Drive-Through Pick-Up
Pick-up @ Al Lang Stadium parking lot
100 1st Avenue SE
(Must bring purchase receipt)
Saturday between 9am - 12pm
|Order Monday 5pm - Wednesday 11pm|
Pick-up @ Daystar Life Center
1055 28th St. S.
Thursday between 3:30pm - 5pm
Pick-up @ Mother Kombucha 4360 28th St. N.
Thursday between 5:30pm - 7pm
|Order Sunday 12pm - Tuesday 8pm|
WE ACCEPT SNAP - GET UP TO $40 IN INCENTIVES!
Are you a local farmer looking for an opportunity to reach out to our community?
Register as a Producer and let us know what you are interested in selling through the Market.
Would you prefer to buy fresh healthy food from local farmers?
Ready? Register as a Customer. Just want to stay informed about Your Market? Please follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram.